Sunday, April 19, 2015

Amid the vast summer silks .... Artist Gleb Goloubetski

Receive messages on the diary post.


Amid the vast summer silks .... Artist Gleb Goloubetski



I dream to get into a country where wind is a flock of clouds,
Where can I find a spring and unwritten lines of poetry ...

I dream to open the creaking door that leads to the magical world,
To understand - well who I am now, to hear the songs of quiet lire ...




My dream is to swim in the clouds and a drink from the stream of living water ...
I dream of the sun in hands ... And I know - dreams come true!



How fun, God, no donyshka or ceiling
Borders - a single or in the plan and any bud,
And only green and blue silk -
They wave and lace, and play, and folds.
How fun, O God, the one who had to learn,
That he had only a temporary resident per square meter,
Suddenly realize that he, as he succeeded,
Just suddenly found myself in broad summer silks immense.
Larissa Miller

 
  



Gleb Golubetsky was born in the Siberian city of Omsk in 1975 in a family where art and culture are the main thing in life. Artistic talent and a great interest in painting and drawing became apparent Gleb at an early age. Already in the 15 years Gleb found their buyers. In 1995 he graduated from the Academy of Arts in St. Petersburg, Valery Kulikov class. Currently Gleb live, work and exhibit in Prague, as well as in Germany and London.

No comments:

Post a Comment