Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Autumn in my hand. Elena Koroljuk

Receive messages on the diary post.


Autumn in my hand. Elena Koroljuk

Batik from Elena Koroljuk


"Soviet Jazz Orchestra 30th - 40th
Jazz Orchestra Ya Skomorovskogo - Autumn


Square refracted in the river - gold sleeping on the floor. Autumn in my hand. I reflect it. By bridges, roads, past the brick walls wind carries leaf on blue canvas. In the ghostly haze white city of seven hills. I would cry out to you, but there are no words, I'd look for you, but do not open the door ...



As you were close. How far now.
Square refracted in the river - as if in a glass-rays. I continued, with whom? Autumn is my silent. Sunny Bunny is sleeping somewhere inside me. Autumn, the capital, spleen. Leaves. Separation. Ya Time tastes bitter wind plays jazz. How many of us the reasons? How many reasons - for us? The air trembles in me - my heart is one.
Where are you now, tell me? Where can I find you?
Square refracted in the river - a kaleidoscope of broken. Autumn in my hand. You - inside of me. Mirror - the threshold. Over it ... The city of seven roads - and the ringing of bells, and a string of birds, melting where light. I can not leave - out no more. Square September. River mercury creeps to zero. Autumn lights in their hands.

How I love you ...

Author Cat Basho










No comments:

Post a Comment